Zypcoat® FZM is a water-based Fused Zirconia-Mullite coating consisting of Aluminum Oxide (Al₂O₃), Zirconium Oxide (ZrO₂), and Silicon Oxide (SiO₂), AZS. The coating is designed to have outgassing completed by about 600 C, forming 100% AZS which reportedly melts at 1750 C.
Size: 1 Gallon
- FZM provides non-reactivity/corrosion resistance with many materials
- Use temperature expected to be over 1650 C in all atmospheres
- Very-high-temperature use areas
- Stopping reactions/interactions with other refractory substrates
- Barrier coating to prevent diffusion, reactions, and sticking of parts during heat treating