SEG Aerosol (Case of 12)
SEG Aerosol is a Super Enhanced Graphite aerosol spray (13 oz.) that improves graphite’s performance as a high-temperature, anti-stick release agent/lubricant making it far superior to graphite alone. SEG Aerosol has high thermal conductivity and is usable in any environment from room temperature to over 900°C (1652°F). Unlike graphite alone, SEG will not lose performance in vacuum environments.
Case includes 12 aerosol cans.
- Far Superior to Graphite Alone
- Extends Use to Over 900°C versus less than 400°C for Graphite Itself
- Fast Drying, Solvent Based
- Excellent Thermal Conductivity
- Contains no Silicones nor Disulfides
- Apply like Housepaints
- Dry-Film Lubricant (DFL)
- Reducing Friction, even in Vacuum
- Anti-Stick – Providing Release/Lubrication
- Barrier Layer