Boron Nitride Hardcoat® is the original truly tough, abrasion-resistant boron nitride coating. Our CM version contains no acrylics and is safe to be applied to hot surfaces (the original formulation should only applied and dried at room temperature). It maintains the same properties of our original BN Hardcoat once dried – there is no loss of performance.
BN Hardcoat CM is non-wetting with molten aluminum, magnesium, zinc and other non-ferrous metals and their drosses. Ideal for high-wear uses where all other boron nitride coatings fail.
- Abrasion resistant
- Non-Corrosive to Mild Steel & Cast Iron
- Alkaline/Basic-pH Formula
- Contains No Acrylics
- Same “fired” constituency and performance as the original BN Hardcoat
- Non-Wetted by Molten Aluminum, Magnesium, Zinc and their Drosses
- Applied like House Paint
- Safe, Water-Based, No VOC’s
- Immersion Tubes
- Metal Troughs
- Dross Buggies
- Shot Screens
- Stalk Tubes