Boron Nitride Cera Dip has been designed for dipping application onto most any surface. A thin, uniform, erosion-resistant coating can be easily applied to yield non-wetting with nonferrous metals/alloys/drosses. BN Cera Dip can be applied by brushing, roller-coating, air-spraying etc. but is designed for dipping. Upon drying at 80°C, the coating is water-insoluble. BN Cera Dip uses an environmentally “green” polymer that gives optimum coating uniformity with no worrisome outgassing. It can be applied to ambient or heated surfaces.
- Good for Metal and Ceramic Surfaces
- Alkaline/Basic-pH Formula like house paint
- Non-Wetted by Molten nonferrous metals/alloys/drosses
- Easily Applied by DIPPING and other methods
- Safe, Water-Based Coating
- Water-Dilutable as needed with some reduction in performance.
- Liners & Skimmers
- Pour Cups
- Sampling Spoons
- Control Pins & Spouts
- Thermocouple Protection Tubes
- Stalk Tubes & Immersion Tubes
- Metal Molds & Troughs
- Any Molten Metal Transport Component