ZYP Coatings’ Glob-Off is a solvent-based formulation for aiding and enhancing melted plastic release from hotend 3D printer (Additive Manufacturing) printheads, nozzles and other places where molten plastic builds up during operation. Glob-Off is simply applied to the 3D printer printhead or any area to be protected from plastic spatter, providing a nonstick layer for all common plastic filaments (PLA, PETG, ABS, TPU, etc.) so that any residue or spatter of molten plastic can be removed after the system has cooled to room temperature.
The special formulation of Glob-Off has a synergistic blend of Silicone/PTFE/BN that has been optimized to stop any melted plastic from hard-sticking to metal parts. The plastic may still appear bonded to the substrate, but Glob-Off ensures that it can be easily removed after cooling.
1 oz. (30 ml) container of paste
Includes a free brush (7.5 inches long and 0.25 inch wide).
- Simple/Easy Application of Fast-Drying, Solvent-Based Plastic Repellent Coating
- Blend of Synergistic Non-Stick Ingredients
- Prevents Hard-Sticking of Molten Plastics to Metal Surfaces such as Hotend PrintHeads
- Enables Release for all Plastics/Polymers
- Usable routinely to 250 C after drying
- Easy open/close, leakproof container
- Prevent Hard-Sticking of Globs of Plastic onto Metal Surfaces
- Easing Release of Plastic Splatter and Aggravating Filament Residue Layer