Black Satin Graphite Coating
Black Satin is a tough, adherent Graphite based coating with higher use temperature in air than any other Graphite coating – allowing its use up to molten Aluminum temperatures. The coating is usable in air with minimal degradation at 750 C (1382 F) and for short time use to 800 C (1472 C).
Black Satin is ready-to-use or can be diluted with water as desired.
- Provides non-stick, non-wetting, release with many molten metals, slags, salts
- Applies like housepaint (brush, dip, air-spray)
- Can be used as is or diluted with water to desired viscosity
- Water-based, safe and easy-to-clean-up
- Coating ceramics or metals for release/lubrication
- When Graphite properties are desired, yet use-temperatures are over 550 C limit typical for Graphite.