ZYPFIX is a reddish pink, solvent-based, tough, corrosion-resistant and heat-resistant coating that is useful as a fixative and electrically insulating sealant coating.
Can be used at ambient to over 1000 C on all substrates.
$45.00 – $130.00
- Tough, adherent, corrosion-resistant matte reddish pink coating
- Silicone based binder system
- Solvent-based (flammable, safe solvent)
- Works on steels and aluminum as well as other substrates
- No “heat cure” required; ready to use on applying and drying
- Easy to use; cleans up readily with MEK
- No primer coating required
- Fixative … sticking/positioning parts
- Sealing leaks (vacuum leaks or others)
- Preventing corrosion (liquids or gaseous)
- Insulating electrically