Y Aerosol (Case of 12)
Y Aerosol is a fast-drying, solvent-based aerosol spray can that allows easy application of Yttrium Oxide to most any substrate for use in any atmosphere. The aerosol-can provides the great properties of Y2O3 in an easy-to-use manner. Y-Aerosol has low electrical conductivity; low thermal conductivity; superior high-temperature stability with molten metals, glasses, slags, and salts. It is also usable as an inert barrier for reactions, diffusion bonding, brazing, etc.
- Case consists of 12 aerosol cans.
- Reactive Metal Melting or Casting
- Reactive Glass Melting or Forming
- Weld Spatter
High-temperature Barrier Coating
- Diffusion Bonding
- Superplastic Forming Lubricant
- Braze Stop-Off (with Titanium and others)