Traycoat T Aerosol Brushable
Traycoat paints are barrier-separation coatings for powder metallurgy and vacuum sintering processes. This formulation utilizes Titanium Nitride (TiN) which provides the most effective carbon barrier. It is primarily used for graphite as well as refractory metal or ceramic sintering trays and boats used to over 1500°C in hard vacuum.
Sold in 1 gallon container.
$220.00 – $688.00
- Maintains Consistent Carbon Contents of Sintered Parts
- Prevents Warping
- Extends Tray Lifetime
- Reaction-barrier Layer
- Easy-to-Use, Fast-Drying, Solvent Based
- Graphite Trays/Boats for Cobalt-bonded WC, TiC, TaC Parts
- Carbon Barrier/Separator Layer
- Rare Earth Magnets
- Reactive Refractory Metal Sintering