A water-based version of Traycoat A Aerosol packaged in a pail and suitable for application by brushing or traditional air-spray equipment. This Aluminum oxide-based Traycoat used for High-cobalt (up to 25-27% Co) parts.
Traycoat paints are barrier-separation coatings for powder metallurgy and vacuum sintering processes. As such, they are designed for graphite as well as refractory metal or ceramic sintering trays and boats used to over 1500°C in hard vacuum.
- Maintains Consistent Carbon Contents of Sintered Parts
- Prevents Warping
- Extends Tray Lifetime
- Reaction-barrier Layer
- Applied Like House Paint
- Safe, Water-Based, No VOC’s
- Graphite Tray or Boats for Cobalt-bonded WC, TiC, TaC Parts
- Carbon Barrier or Separator Layer
- Reactive Refractory Metal Sintering