Traycoat A Aerosol (Case of 12)
Traycoat A Aerosol (same as A Aerosol) is an easy-to-use 13 oz. aerosol-can for spraying uniform, thin layers that are fast-drying. It is a barrier-separation coating for powder metallurgy and vacuum sintering processes. Designed for graphite as well as refractory metal or ceramic sintering trays and boats and is used to over 1500°C in hard vacuum.
Case includes 12 aerosol cans.
- Maintains Consistent Carbon Contents of Sintered Parts
- Prevents Warping
- Extends Tray Lifetime
- Reaction-barrier Layer
- Easy-to-Use, Fast-Drying, Solvent Based
- Graphite Trays or Boats for Cobalt-bonded WC, TiC, TaC Parts
- Carbon Barrier or Separator Layer
- Reactive Refractory Metal Sintering