Clearcoat Protectant is a clear, solvent-based, tough, sealant coating that is useful for preventing tarnishing/oxidation of metals and is water-repellant/insoluble after application. Useful for Copper, Brass, Bronze, Silver as well as other metals, non-metallics (ceramic/wood/plastic). Ideal for diluting the specialty ChillOff or ChemStop coatings.
Can be used at ambient to 200 C on most substrates.
$25.00 – $220.00
- Provides a clear, tough sealant coating
- Protects from unwanted/ugly tarnishing for metals
- Prevents having to regularly clean metals with special polishes
- Safe solvent-based thinner for ChillOff and ChemStop coatings
- Easy-to-use: applies like house paint by brushing or dipping
- Metal surfaces
- Metal flashing
- Metal plaques, signs, and markers
- Ceramics, plastics, organic/wood sealant
- Conservatory liquid for protecting artifacts from environmental deterioration