BN Type M
BN Type M is a water-based coating with moderate loading of Boron Nitride (BN) that exhibits good paintability onto any substrates. BN Type M provides non-stick, non-wetting with molten aluminum and its alloys and drosses. The paint is not deteriorated by freezing.
BN Type M is ready-to-use or can be diluted with water as needed. When diluted, Type M is a relatively soft, washcoat-type coating that prevents reactions, interactions, and sticking with molten metal.
$111.00 – $112.00
- Consistency of coated parts release and lubrication of molds
- Provides non-wetting, non-stick, release, lubrication and all the properties of BN
- Can be used as is or diluted with water as desired
- Water-based, safe and easy to clean up
- Not deteriorated by freezing
- Permanent Molds
- Low Pressure or Gravity Die casting