LSI Ink is a ready to use water-based, totally inorganic white ink that is designed to produce a tough, abrasion-resistant and water-resistant coating on all substrates. The LSI Ink is ideal for marking and identification of parts, and is usable to 1472 F (800 C). Note that thinner coatings give the best results.
- Adherent to metals and ceramics with thermal cycles.
- Completely water insoluble after heating to approx. 125 C for 3 hrs.
- Minimal outgassing on heatup … with water as the species evolved.
- High-temperature stable. Does not glaze, melt, run, become tacky or chalk off.
- Easily applied, like house paint
- Water-based; utensils are readily cleaned up with water [before drying]
- Highest flexibility
- Marking/Identification/Coding of parts being heat-treated
- Marking/Identification/Coding of tags used at high-temperatures
- Providing a water-insoluble mark or coating on a substrate
Link to PDF datasheet: LSI Ink
- LSI Ink
- 1 Gallon Pail
- LSI Ink
- 5 Gallon Pail